There is a one satisfying way that can prevent you from starving in the name of dieting and exercising to reduce weight.
What is Cryolipolysis?
Cryolipolysis or fat freezing is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment. It uses cold temperature to reduce fat around your belly, waist, thigh, or anywhere on your body. This unique technique is derived for reducing localised bulges that show no difference even if you fast, exercise, or do anything.
Many doctors believe that cryolipolysis or fat freezing in Coolangatta or across the world accounted for 45.7% of all body sculpting treatments. But, this is not for patients with Obesity. It can’t help you in reducing weight.
Areas Where It Is Done
Patented as a Cool Sculpting technique, this fat reduction treatment can help you optimize fat deposits from these areas:
- Lower back
- Upper arms
- Beneath the chin
- Inner and outer thighs
- Hip/flank (“love handles”)
- Upper back (“brassiere rolls”)
- And, underneath the buttocks
Cryolipolysis Procedure- How Is It Performed?
To reduce bulges and fat pockets quickly, this procedure is perfect. It can be performed in the clinic. The entire procedure starts with assessing the size and shape of the deposited fat. Then, the doctor outlines extra deposits with a skin-marking pencil. The patient stays conscious during this assessment.
It requires a handheld device known as an applicator to freeze fat cells (or, adipocytes) under the skin. Then, a gel pad is used to protect the surface. Furthermore, the applicator’s hallow opening sucks that fat. This is how fat removal takes place.
To know how it feels like, assume as if you’re tugged or the area is pulled up because of that suction.
In all, you experience a number of sensations, from intense cold sense to tingling, stinging, aching, cramping, etc. The frozen area where the fat is deposited becomes senseless. It takes more than an hour to treat a part.
Once done, the applicator is removed. Then, the massage is given for 2 to 3 minutes in order to break down the fat cells.
Process of Destroying Fat Cells
This technique is actually based on discovering fat deposits where the cold temperatures can damage them, but not the skin cells. The cooling effect injures fat cells. It stimulated inflammatory response, which makes fat cells to die.
Then, microphages (white blood cells) together with the immunity system of the body start healing the injured location. While doing so, the dead fat cells flush out of the body naturally.
Lose 15 and 28 % Fat in Nearly Four Months
There are multiple studies showing that a person loses an average between 15 and 28 percent in around four months after the treatment. However, the difference turns pronounced as early as 3 weeks upon being treated. After 2 months, you see an amazing change. Your fat from that area seems no more visible in that area.
Why Should Choose Cryolipolysis for Fat Reduction?
This is because this fat reduction treatment comes up with multiple benefits. These are the following advantages:
- It requires no surgery or incision.
- This procedure is not risky. Nor does it cause any infection.
- It can be carried out on an outpatient basis.
- The whole cool sculpting procedure takes place before the very eyes of the patients. No anesthesia is given.
- Multiple areas of your body can be treated in a day.
- Maximum people returns to their normal routine straight away after the treatment.
- It’s ideal for people of all ages.
- There is no possibility of any damage to nerve fibres, blood vessels, muscles or any other area.
- Fat cells do not revive once destroyed. They flush out of the body.
- Patients feel more confident and bold by seeing improvement in their body structure.
- This is for people who are healthy and have no health conditions associated with neurologic or orthopaedic problems. It’s the best fit for those who want “spot” fat reduction in specific areas on the body.
- This is not an ideal treatment for obese people.
- The sensitive skin or surface may not heal smoothly.
- The patient has to visit several times for achieving desirable fat reduction.
- The treatment is spaced out in 6 to 8 weeks because your body takes long time to eliminate those damaged cells.
- You may not see results immediately because it takes 3 to 6 months to show up the whole difference.
- There are a few chances that paradoxical adipose hyperplasia may occur. If so happens, the size of fat cells increases after this procedure. However, it rarely happens.
- The treated person can gain weight, as the fat may get deposited in other areas.
- Raynaud’s phenomenon, which is a rare condition, can happen. The cold temperature can interrupt the flow of blood to the fingers and toes.
- Cryoglobulinemia can hit, which causes inflamed blood vessels. This problem may cause because of abnormal proteins that solidify because of low temperature. It can lead to blocked vessels of blood.
- Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria is again a very rate autoimmune disease, in which freezing temperature damages red blood cells.
- Cold urticaria is a skin condition that turns it red & itchy after exposing to icy temperature.
- Cold agglutinin disease can also hit, which is an autoimmune hemolytic anemia. It pushes the body’s immune system to attack and destroy its own red blood cells.
Not Fit for These People
- Pregnant and breast-feeding ladies
- Patient suffering from nerve disorders
- Inflammatory skin disorders
- Immune system disorders causing skin conditions, like eczema or psoriasis
Expected or Unexpected Effects
You may see a few temporary side effects, which are actually treatable. These all include the following:
- Pain or aches
- Stinging/ tingling of the skin
- Skin discoloration or bruising
- Sensitive skin or numbness
- These side effects may take a few days to completely heal. In case you don’t see much difference, call your doctor and take medication to get relief and comfort.
Lose fat from any part of your body with Cool Sculpting, which is a patented name of Fat Freezing technique. In this cosmetic treatment, the target area is frozen using an applicator. It is exposed to freezing temperature that leads to inflammation of those cells, which get eliminated over 4 months naturally.